business setup company in dubai

Corporate Services - Finance and Accounting - Business Setup
Setup your Dubai Free Zone or Mainland company today and start business in UAE
TheBusinesstor Founder, Zere Askatova
Welcome to TheBusinesstor, where we specialize in business consulting services. Under the leadership of our Owner and Founder, Zere Askatova, our commitment is to aid entrepreneurs and businesses in establishing themselves within the UAE. Our proficient team brings with them a wealth of expertise and experience in the intricacies of the local business environment, enabling us to furnish all-encompassing solutions. Our service portfolio encompasses business establishment, corporate support, financial accounting, and second citizenship acquisition. You can rely on our dedicated assistance as we collaborate closely with you on your path toward achieving business triumph.
  • Onshore Consulting License
  • Onshore Service License
  • Onshore Trading License
  • Onshore Industrial License
  • Free Zone Business Setup Support
  • Offshore Business Setup Support
  • Accounting Advisory Services
  • Outsourced CFO Services
  • Internal Audits
  • Tax Accounting Services (including VAT)
  • Bookkeeping
  • Intellectual Property
  • Trademark
  • Copyright
  • Patent
  • Design


We help develop young architecture companies and teams that create technological innovations

Business Setup Services
  • Foreign Branch Setup
  • Local & Corporate Sponsorship
  • Mainland/DED Company Formation
  • Freelance Company Permit
  • Local Sponsor
  • Corporate Sponsor
  • Local Service Agent
  • Office Space
Offshore Company Services
  • Offshore Company Formation
  • Offshore banking Solutions
  • Asset Restructuring
  • Global Tax profiling
  • Holding Company Structuring
Freezone Companies
Approved Channel partner for:
  • Meydan Freezone
  • ADGM
  • DIFC
  • IFZA
  • Dubai Internet City
Consulting Advisory Services
  • Business Feasibility Studies
  • Business Plan
  • Market Research
  • Business Start-up Advisory
Pro Services
  • Document Attestations & Clearance
  • Trade License Renewals
  • Investor /Residence Visa service
  • Outsourced PRO Solutions
  • Accounting Advisory Services
  • Outsourced CFO Services
  • Internal Audits
  • VAT registration & filing
  • Business Valuation


All types of Business Setup

Numerous onshore company formation services are available from TheBusinesstor. We'll walk you through the process, advise you on the kind of license your company needs, and assist you in getting it. The Department of Economic Development for each emirate is responsible for issuing these permits.

Professional Service License

A Professional Service License permits sole proprietorships, civil companies, and full foreign ownership. A UAE national, also known as the sponsor, must be designated as a local service agent while remaining uninvolved in the company.

  • Consulting License
A professional consulting license is necessary for organizations like management consultancies, law offices, and auditing firms. We will assist you in setting up and completing the necessary documentation, business license applications, company creation, visa applications, and opening corporate bank accounts in order to obtain this license.

  • Service License
Businesses that offer clients specialized services, such as spas, bars, coffee shops, computer graphic design, and IT solutions, are granted the service license. Foreign nationals are permitted to own all of the company's shares. However, a citizen of the UAE must serve in that capacity.

LLC License

A limited liability company, or LLC, can be incorporated by two to fifty stockholders. Their financial responsibility is restricted to their capital stock holdings. Profit and distribution losses may be dictated, but foreign equity in the company may not exceed 49 percent. In the end, the company's members are not responsible for any obligations or liabilities incurred by the business. Businesses that are registered as LLCs are hybrid entities with traits from both corporations and sole proprietorships. Additionally, forming an LLC is the most typical and often used way to start a business in the United Arab Emirates.

  • Trading License
All trading businesses involved in the purchase and sale of tangible products are granted a trading license, also known as a commercial trading license. Up to 49% of the shares may be held by the foreign shares partner, with the local national partner holding the remaining 51%. Importers and exporters, automobile rental companies, brokerage businesses, and logistics companies are among the industries that need this kind of license.

  • Industrial License
The industrial group includes producers, distributors, and packers. Up to 49% of the shares may be held by the foreign shares partner, with the local national partner holding the remaining 51%. For this license, a physical office must be located within the nation.


Get complete support to set up Your Company

Free Zones

Freezones are unique economic zones where foreign business owners are not subject to taxes or customs duties. By allowing complete ownership to foreign investors without the necessity for a local sponsor, these places aim to promote global trade. Among the advantages of establishing a company in a free zone are, but are not limited to:
  • No need for a physical office
  • Free from business taxes and given a bonus guarantee of 15 years in the free zone
  • Abundant but affordable energy
  • Effective hiring practices
  • The Free Zone Authority's administrative assistance

Dubai (read more)
Sharjah (read more)
Ajman (read more)
Umm Al Quwain (read more)
Ras Al Khaimah (read more)
Fujairah (read more)


An offshore company is a legal structure that permits low to zero tax environments for businesses. An offshore corporation, also referred to as an "international business firm", assists business owners in managing their taxes, protecting their assets, controlling their risks, avoiding red tape, preservenig their anonymity, and increasing their assets.
Made on